WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU.
1. Personal Information Versus Non Personal Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with an efficient and helpful experience while using the Website. In order to do so, the Website collects two types of information about you: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
(a) “Personal Information” refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are and can be used to identify, contact, or locate you. Examples of Personal Information include, without limitation, your first name together with your last name, your credit card number, your mailing address and/or email address, and your phone number. Generally, we collect Personal Information when you use the Website to make product purchases, fill out surveys or questionnaires, join our mailing list, request catalogs, correspond with us, enter one of our sweepstakes or contests, choose to submit testimonials, stories, photos, or the like to the Website, or otherwise volunteer information about yourself. If you choose to complete any questionnaires or call any of our Skin Health Experts to receive personalized skin consultations or analysis, we will also collect personal information related to your personal health such as (i) age, (ii) gender, (iii) history of allergies, (iv) certain use of medication or drugs, and (v) any special health problems or concerns. If you purchase a gift certificate on the Website, we may collect the name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number of the recipient.
(b) “Non-Personal Information” refers to information that does not, by itself, identify you or a specific individual. Examples of Non-Personal Information we may collect includes, without limitation, demographic information, which web pages of ours are most often visited, and which of our products are either receiving the most purchases or website visits. We may collect Non-Personal Information through any of the methods discussed above, as well as automatically through the use of industry-standard technologies discussed further below.
2. Access and Change To Personal Information. We provide you with the ability to review, update, or correct Personal Information previously submitted by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also review, update, or correct your Personal Information at any time by logging into your account on www.wayyoungforever.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate all such requests, especially to the extent such activities will not compromise privacy or security interests. Also, upon a user’s written request, we will functionally delete the user and his or her Personal Information from the database, where such information is stored; however, we will retain one copy of all information provided for certain legal or archival purposes for a prescribed period. If you cancel an order or do not complete an order, we may collect and use any email address or other information that you have entered just as we would collect and use it if you had completed an order.
3. Information Collected Through Technology. We and our third-party service providers may collect information from visitors to the Website regarding the referring URL, your IP address, which browser you used to come to the Website, information regarding your domain server, the country, state, and telephone area code where your server is located, your type of computer, timestamp data, and the pages of the Website that you viewed during your visit. Some of this information is gathered through the following technologies by us or our third-party service providers:
(b) IP Address. You can visit many areas of the Website anonymously without the need to become a registered user. Even in such cases, we may collect IP addresses automatically. Each time you access the Website and each time you request one of our pages, our server logs your IP address. Standing alone, your IP address is not necessarily personally identifiable.
(c) Web Beacons. We may use a variety of other technical methods for tracking purposes, including web beacons. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in web pages and e-mails. We may use web beacons in HTML e-mails that we send our users to determine whether they have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. The information from the use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is personally identifiable.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. Disclosure of Personal Information.
(b) Service Providers. We may disclose your Personal Information to our third-party service providers, including companies we retain to manage or host the Website, companies we retain to fulfill product purchases or to provide services to you on our behalf, and companies we retain as consultants to conduct research on our behalf. These third parties may not use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by us. For example, we will release your credit card number to confirm payment and release your name and mailing address information to the mail or delivery service to deliver and track products that you ordered. With respect to Non-Personal Information, we also share website usage information we gather from visitors to the Website who have received a targeted promotional campaign with our third-party marketing service partners for the purpose of targeting future campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics. For this purpose, we and our third-party marketing service partners may note some of the pages you visit on the Website through the use of web beacons. In addition, we may provide aggregated statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related Website information to third parties. We reserve the right to use or disclose Non-Personal Information in any manner. For example, we also work with third-party companies that use tracking technologies to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our websites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having your information used by these companies, please visit www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/
(c) Links to Other Websites. Our Website or emails may contain links to third-party websites with which we have no affiliation. We do not share your Personal Information with those websites and are not responsible for the privacy policies of any other website or their management of your Personal Information. We suggest you read the privacy policies on those third-party websites.
You may “opt out” or unsubscribe from our communications and non-transactional related emails and disclosures to third parties for promotional purposes by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us. You may change your preferences at any time by un-checking the boxes for opt-in communications. Being removed from our email list does not mean that you will automatically be removed from our regular mailing list. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list completely, you will need to contact our office at the address listed below.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Our Security Measures. In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third-party banking institutions, process agents, and distribution institutions. They receive the information they need to verify and authorize your credit card transactions and to ship your order. All orders are transmitted over secure Internet connections using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of your Personal Information, transmissions made on or through the Internet are vulnerable to attack and cannot be guaranteed to be secure. You hereby acknowledge that we are not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
2. Protecting Yourself. You are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the secrecy of your User ID, password, and/or any account information in your possession or control. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. The Website contains links to third parties, who may collect information directly from you. Each of the websites linked from the Website has separate privacy policies and data collection practices, independent of us, and we have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, nor do we make any warranties or representations about the contents, products, or services offered on such websites or the security of any information you provide to them. You can learn more about Internet privacy from government websites such as www.ftc.gov/privacy.
2. Children, Parental Consent Policy. We want to let you know that it currently is our policy not to collect Personal Information from any person under 13 because children are not permitted to use the Website or services on the Website, and we request that children under the age of 13 not submit any Personal Information to us via the Website. As one measure to ensure that we do not gather Personal Information from children, we require that all individuals provide a valid credit card number before completing a purchase order. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personal Information from children under 13, we will attempt to notify such child’s parent or guardian and erase such information from our records, unless the child’s parent or guardian consents to our maintaining such information. We do recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves over the Internet.
Wayyoung Tech Aesthetics
901 Yonge Street Unit 201
Toronto, ON M4W 2H2
We reserve the right not to respond to requests not submitted to the above address.